List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul Sullivan Date:April 20 1999 7:12pm
Subject:Search (engine) features.
View as plain text
I've been making use of the RLIKE and Grep functions in MySQL for a small
perl based search engine, but the results tend to be a bit widespread.

I was wondering if anyone had written a PERL + DBI based search engine
based off of an MySQL database (or any other sql db for that matter).  If
you have, and would like to share a few pointers or code, please contact me :)

Thanks.

(A)bort, (R)etry, (T)hink (D)ifferent

Paul Sullivan                 P. 305.377.2880
System Administrator    F. 305.377.2870
Plexus InterACTIVE       E. psullivan@stripped
http://www.plexmedia.com/
Thread
Search (engine) features.Paul Sullivan20 Apr