List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:sangprabv Date:May 20 2008 2:43pm
Subject:Re: maximum insert records per query?
View as plain text
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. Now I also manipulate it using PHP script to loop
every 1000 of records.

Regards,

Willy

--
[sangprabv]
http://www.sangprabv.web.id

Thread
maximum insert records per query?sangprabv19 May
  • Re: maximum insert records per query?Moon's Father20 May
    • Re: maximum insert records per query?sangprabv20 May