List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Moon's Father Date:May 20 2008 9:48am
Subject:Re: Order Problem
View as plain text
That is fine.

--
I'm a mysql DBA in china.
More about me just visit here:

Thread
Query/Key OptimizationMichael Stearne6 May
  • Re: Query/Key OptimizationMichael Stearne6 May
  • Re: Query/Key OptimizationKrishna Chandra Prajapati7 May
  • question about update/join queryAndy Wallace7 May
    • Re: question about update/join queryAndy Wallace7 May
    • Order ProblemNeil Tompkins7 May
Re: question about update/join queryAndy Wallace8 May
Re: question about update/join queryAndy Wallace8 May
Re: question about update/join queryAndy Wallace8 May
RE: Order ProblemNeil Tompkins8 May
  • Re: Order ProblemMoon's Father20 May
Re: question about update/join queryAndy Wallace8 May