List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Juan Eduardo Moreno Date:May 17 2008 1:56pm
Subject:Re: purge binary logs on master
View as plain text
Ananda,

Use, PURGE MASTER LOGS TO 'name of the last binary that you want leave in
your disk';

Regards

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 8:56 AM, Ananda Kumar <anandkl@stripped> wrote:

> Hi All,
> I using this command to purge binary logs on master, but i dont see the
> binary logs getting deleted. These binary logs are listed in index file.
> I am using mysql version 5.0.41 community version. Can you please let me
> know if any thing else need to be done for this to work.
>
> log-bin is enables.
>
> PURGE LOGS BEFORE '2008-05-07 00:00:00';
>
> regards
> anandkl

Thread
purge binary logs on masterAnanda Kumar17 May
  • Re: purge binary logs on masterJuan Eduardo Moreno17 May
    • Re: purge binary logs on masterAnanda Kumar18 May
      • Re: purge binary logs on masterTodd Lyons19 May
        • Re: purge binary logs on masterMoon's Father20 May