List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ananda Kumar Date:May 17 2008 11:56am
Subject:purge binary logs on master
View as plain text
Hi All,
I using this command to purge binary logs on master, but i dont see the
binary logs getting deleted. These binary logs are listed in index file.
I am using mysql version 5.0.41 community version. Can you please let me
know if any thing else need to be done for this to work.

log-bin is enables.

PURGE MASTER LOGS BEFORE '2008-05-07 00:00:00';

regards
anandkl

Thread
purge binary logs on masterAnanda Kumar17 May
  • Re: purge binary logs on masterJuan Eduardo Moreno17 May
    • Re: purge binary logs on masterAnanda Kumar18 May
      • Re: purge binary logs on masterTodd Lyons19 May
        • Re: purge binary logs on masterMoon's Father20 May