List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sigfrid Date:May 16 2008 9:55pm
Subject:changing 'max_allowed_packet'
View as plain text
Hello, I have a simple question: how can I change the value of
max_allowed_packet ? (I use server version: 5.0.51a MySQL Community Server
on MacOS 10.5)

In my application I upload file but sometime I get this error

Mysql::Error: #08S01Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes:

Thanjs and have a good 1!

Alla prossima ...
Sent from the MySQL - General mailing list archive at

changing 'max_allowed_packet'Sigfrid16 May
  • Re: changing 'max_allowed_packet'Juan Eduardo Moreno17 May
  • Re: changing 'max_allowed_packet'Norbert Tretkowski17 May