List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jake Conk Date:May 12 2008 6:36pm
Subject:Selecting my data first
View as plain text
Hello,

I have a table with 2 columns, file_id and owner_id. I want to select
all the files and order by file_id but I want the ones that belong to
me to show up first then everyone elses. Is this possible and how?

This is what I'm trying to accomplish:

SELECT * FROM whiles WHERE owner_id=<my_id> first THEN SELECT * FROM
files ORDER by file_id

I would suspect this can be accomplished by a sub query somehow but I
don't know how.

Thanks,
- Jake
Thread
Selecting my data firstJake Conk12 May
  • Re: Selecting my data firstPhilip M. Gollucci12 May
  • Re: Selecting my data firstJason Pruim12 May
  • Re: Selecting my data firstOmni Adams12 May
  • Re: Selecting my data firstAndy Wallace12 May