List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ben Clewett Date:May 9 2008 2:33pm
Subject:Re: Timestamp and the On Update Current_Timestamp clause
View as plain text
SHOW CREATE TABLE ...

Martijn Tonies wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How does one know if ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP was specified when
> creating a column? How do I retrieve this bit of info from the metadata
> queries?
> (also MySQL 4.1)
>
> Martijn Tonies
> Database Workbench - tool for InterBase, Firebird, MySQL, NexusDB, Oracle &
> MS SQL Server
> Upscene Productions
> http://www.upscene.com
> My thoughts:
> http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
> Database development questions? Check the forum!

Timestamp and the On Update Current_Timestamp clause Martijn Tonies9 May
  • Re: Timestamp and the On Update Current_Timestamp clauseBen Clewett9 May
  • Re: Timestamp and the On Update Current_Timestamp clauseMartijn Tonies9 May
    • Re: Timestamp and the On Update Current_Timestamp clauseMoon's Father24 May