List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Neil Tompkins Date:May 7 2008 5:24pm
Subject:Order Problem
View as plain text
Hi All,

I've the following query :SELECT ProductID FROM Products WHERE Enabled= ' Yes'  AND
ProductID IN(varProductID)

This query works fine.  However the query result is in a different order to what I passed
in varProductID.

How can I order the results based on my list like

varProductID = "1000,2500,1500"

At the moment the result is

1000
1500
2500

But I want

1000
2500
1500

Thanks,
Neil

Discover and Win with Live Search

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000007ukm/direct/01/
Thread
Query/Key OptimizationMichael Stearne6 May
  • Re: Query/Key OptimizationMichael Stearne6 May
  • Re: Query/Key OptimizationKrishna Chandra Prajapati7 May
  • question about update/join queryAndy Wallace7 May
    • Re: question about update/join queryAndy Wallace7 May
    • Order ProblemNeil Tompkins7 May
Re: question about update/join queryAndy Wallace8 May
Re: question about update/join queryAndy Wallace8 May
Re: question about update/join queryAndy Wallace8 May
RE: Order ProblemNeil Tompkins8 May
  • Re: Order ProblemMoon's Father20 May
Re: question about update/join queryAndy Wallace8 May