List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:April 28 2008 12:53pm
Subject:Re: get all my newest messages
View as plain text

> hi, i posted this clarification just after the original posting.
>
> what i want is:
>
> 1. the newest message between myself and person A
> 2. the newest message between myself and person B
> 3. the newest message between myself and person C
> 4. the newest message between myself and person D
>
> ... and so on

Still, define "newest":

- newest according to date?
- newest not yet read message?
- something else?

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com
Thread
get all my newest messagesOlav Mørkrid28 Apr
  • Re: get all my newest messagesOlav Mørkrid28 Apr
  • Re: get all my newest messagesMartijn Tonies28 Apr