List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Olav Mørkrid Date:April 28 2008 12:34pm
Subject:Re: get all my newest messages
View as plain text
just to clarify, i want the

1. the newest message between myself and person A
2. the newest message between myself and person B
3. the newest message between myself and person C
4. the newest message between myself and person D

... and so on
Thread
get all my newest messagesOlav Mørkrid28 Apr
  • Re: get all my newest messagesOlav Mørkrid28 Apr
  • Re: get all my newest messagesMartijn Tonies28 Apr