List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Pam Astor Date:April 18 2008 8:15pm
Subject:RE: Can't get a login shell for some databases
View as plain text
>> One more thing, I have already created these users and don't want to mess their
>> passwords up or break their associated php scripts access.
>>
>> So how do I grant users, who already have a password, localhost
>> access?
>
> just copy the row in the mysql table
>
> --
> Sebastian Mendel

Not sure what you mean - which table?  Which row?
Can't get a login shell for some databasesPam Astor17 Apr
  • Re: Can't get a login shell for some databasesSebastian Mendel18 Apr
    • RE: Can't get a login shell for some databasesPam Astor18 Apr
      • Re: Can't get a login shell for some databasesSebastian Mendel18 Apr
        • RE: Can't get a login shell for some databasesPam Astor18 Apr
      • Re: Can't get a login shell for some databasesBen Clewett18 Apr
        • RE: Can't get a login shell for some databasesPam Astor18 Apr
          • Re: Can't get a login shell for some databasesBen Clewett18 Apr
            • RE: Can't get a login shell for some databasesPam Astor18 Apr
              • Re: Can't get a login shell for some databasesBen Clewett21 Apr
                • RE: Can't get a login shell for some databases SOLVEDPam Astor21 Apr
RE: Can't get a login shell for some databasesPam Astor18 Apr