List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kaushal Shriyan Date:April 18 2008 1:49pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Slave
View as plain text
On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 7:06 PM, Ben Clewett <ben@stripped> wrote:

> Check the error.log on both server and client, should show where connected
> and disconnected.
>
> Or write a small program to execute SHOW SLAVE STATUS every minute and log
> the results.  Which I belive is done for you in the MySql dashboard program
> suit.
>
> Ben
>

> Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > Is there a way to find out when the MySQL Slave has been restarted.
> >
> > Thanks and Regards
> >
> > Kaushal

Hi

I could see the restart in tail -f /var/log/mysql/mysqld.err file while
doing slave stop and slave start, but when i use mk-slave-restart -u root -p
test -h localhost --verbose. it gets hung.

Any clue

Thanks and Regards

Kaushal

Thread
MySQL SlaveKaushal Shriyan18 Apr
  • Re: MySQL SlaveBen Clewett18 Apr
    • MySQL Stored Procedure error 1307kabel18 Apr
      • Re: MySQL Stored Procedure error 1307Ananda Kumar18 Apr
        • Re: MySQL Stored Procedure error 1307kabel18 Apr
    • Re: MySQL SlaveKaushal Shriyan18 Apr