List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sebastian Mendel Date:April 18 2008 1:03pm
Subject:Re: Can't get a login shell for some databases
View as plain text
Pam Astor schrieb:
>> connectiong from shell means connecting as localhost by default, connecting
>> from PHP can be some different server and/or PHP uses the full IP
>> address/hostname of the server
>>
>> check/compare the privileges for your users for 'localhost' and '%'
> [...]
>
>  The seventh line shows the second non root user I created –
> it has just one line and shows localhost as the host.  All the rest of the users I
> created show the
> % character in the host column.

would be much more easier if you would send this output here (with faked
names, passwords and hosts ...)

--
Sebastian Mendel
Thread
      • Re: Can't get a login shell for some databasesSebastian Mendel18 Apr
        • RE: Can't get a login shell for some databasesPam Astor18 Apr
      • Re: Can't get a login shell for some databasesBen Clewett18 Apr
        • RE: Can't get a login shell for some databasesPam Astor18 Apr
          • Re: Can't get a login shell for some databasesBen Clewett18 Apr
            • RE: Can't get a login shell for some databasesPam Astor18 Apr
              • Re: Can't get a login shell for some databasesBen Clewett21 Apr
                • RE: Can't get a login shell for some databases SOLVEDPam Astor21 Apr
RE: Can't get a login shell for some databasesPam Astor18 Apr