List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:C K Date:April 18 2008 8:52am
Subject:History of changed rows
View as plain text
Hi all.
How can we manage the history of changed rows in the database. I have some
idea but not yet implemented. By using triggers to make a copy of the row
being changed to the another table in the same db. Is there any way to only
save the changed fields data and field name? Any other idea?
Thanks
CPK

--
Keep your Environment clean and green.

Thread
History of changed rowsC K18 Apr
  • Re: History of changed rowsBen Clewett18 Apr
  • Re: History of changed rowsEric Frazier18 Apr
  • Re: History of changed rowsPeter Brawley18 Apr
    • Re: History of changed rowsRob Wultsch18 Apr
      • Re: History of changed rowsC K20 Apr