List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:tech user Date:April 18 2008 5:56am
Subject:optimize mysql table's physical storage
View as plain text
Hello,

My mysql table has been created for long time, it increases day by day,
and become huge.
Right now a full scan to the table for the first time is very slow.
So I was thinking to optimize it.
This table is stored in many non-sequential disk fragments I think.
I want to make this table to be stored in disk with the sequential
fragments.That will increase the scan speed.
Is there any tool to do it? Thanks in advance.

--ken

www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail

Thread
optimize mysql table's physical storagetech user18 Apr
  • Re: optimize mysql table's physical storageDan Nelson18 Apr