List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:tech user Date:April 18 2008 5:56am
Subject:optimize mysql table's physical storage
View as plain text

My mysql table has been created for long time, it increases day by day,
and become huge.
Right now a full scan to the table for the first time is very slow.
So I was thinking to optimize it.
This table is stored in many non-sequential disk fragments I think.
I want to make this table to be stored in disk with the sequential
fragments.That will increase the scan speed.
Is there any tool to do it? Thanks in advance.

optimize mysql table's physical storagetech user18 Apr
  • Re: optimize mysql table's physical storageDan Nelson18 Apr