List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:April 9 2008 11:57am
Subject:Re: We have just moved to a new web server where wearerunningmysql version: 5.0.45
View as plain text
>Thanks for the email but that didn't help.  I gave the commands again using
only single quotes and I still get no results.
>On the old machine we were running MySQL 4.0.15a.  Is there any difference
with the password function in these 2 versions?

Could be, I remember MySQL 4.1 having a new password mechanism. If this uses
the same function, I guess you shouldn't be surprised it returns a very
different value
in 4.1 and up.

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
We have just moved to a new web server where we are runningmysql version: 5.0.45Malka Cymbalista9 Apr
  • RE: We have just moved to a new web server where we are runningmysql version: 5.0.45Edward Kay9 Apr
    • RE: We have just moved to a new web server where we arerunningmysql version: 5.0.45Malka Cymbalista9 Apr
  • Re: We have just moved to a new web server where we arerunningmysql version: 5.0.45Martijn Tonies9 Apr
    • Re: We have just moved to a new web server where wearerunningmysql version: 5.0.45Malka Cymbalista9 Apr
  • Re: We have just moved to a new web server where wearerunningmysql version: 5.0.45Martijn Tonies9 Apr
    • Re: We have just moved to a new web server wherewearerunningmysql version: 5.0.45Malka Cymbalista9 Apr
  • Re: We have just moved to a new web server wherewearerunningmysql version: 5.0.45Martijn Tonies9 Apr
  • Re: We have just moved to a new web server wherewearerunningmysql version: 5.0.45Martijn Tonies9 Apr
  • Re: We have just moved to a new web server where we are running mysql version: 5.0.45Paul DuBois9 Apr
    • Re: We have just moved to a new web server where we arerunning mysql version: 5.0.45Malka Cymbalista9 Apr