List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:April 9 2008 11:17am
Subject:Re: We have just moved to a new web server where we arerunningmysql version: 5.0.45
View as plain text
>Thanks for the answer but that's not it.  It was my typo.  I am really
updating and selecting from the same table.

Perhaps "not it" either, but strings should be in single quotes, not double
quotes.

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
We have just moved to a new web server where we are runningmysql version: 5.0.45Malka Cymbalista9 Apr
  • RE: We have just moved to a new web server where we are runningmysql version: 5.0.45Edward Kay9 Apr
    • RE: We have just moved to a new web server where we arerunningmysql version: 5.0.45Malka Cymbalista9 Apr
  • Re: We have just moved to a new web server where we arerunningmysql version: 5.0.45Martijn Tonies9 Apr
    • Re: We have just moved to a new web server where wearerunningmysql version: 5.0.45Malka Cymbalista9 Apr
  • Re: We have just moved to a new web server where wearerunningmysql version: 5.0.45Martijn Tonies9 Apr
    • Re: We have just moved to a new web server wherewearerunningmysql version: 5.0.45Malka Cymbalista9 Apr
  • Re: We have just moved to a new web server wherewearerunningmysql version: 5.0.45Martijn Tonies9 Apr
  • Re: We have just moved to a new web server wherewearerunningmysql version: 5.0.45Martijn Tonies9 Apr
  • Re: We have just moved to a new web server where we are running mysql version: 5.0.45Paul DuBois9 Apr
    • Re: We have just moved to a new web server where we arerunning mysql version: 5.0.45Malka Cymbalista9 Apr