List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Layton Date:April 20 1999 6:05pm
Subject:MSSQL to MYSQL
View as plain text
I am a developer looking to get rid of my MSSQL servers and rewite some
software to only run on linux, I have a copy off the SQL script I used to
make the Database, tables and triggers in my MSSQL database. I am wondering
how I can execute a .SQL(text file) from the command line to run all of the
SQL command sthat I already have, to rebuild my Database strucure and
triggers without having to hand puch all of them.

Thanks

Steve

Thread
MSSQL to MYSQLSteve Layton20 Apr