List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jaime Fuentes Date:March 28 2008 8:02pm
Subject:Re: procedure locks all statemens
View as plain text
Hi

Last days frequently I see  an error message :
"Can't create a new thread  (errno 12) if you are not out of available
memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug."
mysql is 5.0.41
server RAm: 2Gb and 100 Gb free spaces hard disk
users around 64
Into my.ini the max_connection parameter is 2048.

what could be happened? and what to solve this ?

Jaime Fuentes R.

Thread
procedure locks all statemensSaravanan28 Mar
  • Re: procedure locks all statemensB. Keith Murphy28 Mar
    • Re: procedure locks all statemensSaravanan28 Mar
      • Re: procedure locks all statemensJaime Fuentes28 Mar
        • Error: Can't create a new thread (errno 12)jfuentes29 Mar
          • Re: Error: Can't create a new thread (errno 12)Moon's Father7 Apr
      • Re: procedure locks all statemensBaron Schwartz29 Mar