List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Victor Subervi Date:March 28 2008 3:35pm
Subject:Adding Images
View as plain text
Hi;
I´m trying to figure out how to upload images into a MySQL database. (Yes,
that is what I want to do.) I have a form that asks for data, like this:

1ra Foto Pequeña:
<input type='file' name='pic1' />

Then I send that form to a python script that processes like this:

cursor.execute('insert into products (' + col_names + ') values (' +
col_values + ');')

where col_names is all the names of the columns and col_values, obviously,
the values. Works fine for strings and digits. Not so well for files :) What
do?
TIA,
Victor

Thread