List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:AndrewMcHorney Date:March 23 2008 5:05am
Subject:MSQL Installed and running in background
View as plain text

I have successfully install mysql and is is running in the background
as a service ( I believe) as in msconfig lists it in the services. Is
there something I should see in the task bar down at the bottom. Now
what should I do next? Do i need a gui to log in and created
databases? If so, what should I download. I am also for a tool that
will allow one to do table row editing, inserts and deletes with
doing manual sql statements. Are there any recommendations?

MSQL Installed and running in backgroundAndrewMcHorney23 Mar
  • Re: MSQL Installed and running in backgroundCraig Huffstetler23 Mar
    • Re: MSQL Installed and running in backgroundPeter Brawley23 Mar