List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:AndrewMcHorney Date:March 23 2008 5:05am
Subject:MSQL Installed and running in background
View as plain text
Hello

I have successfully install mysql and is is running in the background
as a service ( I believe) as in msconfig lists it in the services. Is
there something I should see in the task bar down at the bottom. Now
what should I do next? Do i need a gui to log in and created
databases? If so, what should I download. I am also for a tool that
will allow one to do table row editing, inserts and deletes with
doing manual sql statements. Are there any recommendations?

Andrew

Thread
MSQL Installed and running in backgroundAndrewMcHorney23 Mar
  • Re: MSQL Installed and running in backgroundCraig Huffstetler23 Mar
    • Re: MSQL Installed and running in backgroundPeter Brawley23 Mar