List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Craig Huffstetler Date:March 22 2008 12:26am
Subject:Re: 64bit to 32bit
View as plain text
I do not foresee any issues or problems with the upgrade or the way you are
handling it. MySQL replication should start fine. Just make sure the
snapshot of the database is as current as possible so the I/O etc. catches
up as quickly as possible (which has nothing to do with your 32/64bit
question, I know).

Good luck with the upgrade.

Sincerely,

Craig Huffstetler