List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Velen Date:March 10 2008 12:19pm
Subject:Select Statement
View as plain text
Hi,

I need to write up  a select statement something like:

Select a.supcode,a.code,b.desc,sum(c.qty),c.dept where a.supcode=b.supcode
and a.code=c.code and a.code=b.code and c.dept between $tring1 and $tring2.
group by supcode

This is fine but the problem is that there is duplicate supcode in a.

When running this query I often have c values which does not relate to
supcode.

Anyone can help?

Thanks

Velen

Thread
MYSQL FUNCTIONSKrishna Chandra Prajapati10 Mar
  • Select StatementVelen10 Mar
    • Re: Select StatementSebastian Mendel10 Mar
    • Re: Select StatementSebastian Mendel12 Mar
  • Re: MYSQL FUNCTIONSSebastian Mendel10 Mar
  • Re: MYSQL FUNCTIONSTim McDaniel10 Mar
Re: Select StatementVelen10 Mar
  • Re: Select StatementPeter Brawley10 Mar
    • Re: Select StatementBaron Schwartz10 Mar