List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jingyi Zhou Date:April 19 1999 4:59pm
Subject:Why I can not change passwd
View as plain text
Help Please :
Why I can not change passwd ?
What is  "anonymous users" ,
Why I am running as  "anonymous users"

Shell> mysqladmin -u mysql password abcd

ERROR MESSAGE :
Shell>mysqladmin: unable to change password; error: 'You are using MySQL
as an anonymo
us users and anonymous users are not allowed to change passwords'

Jing

Thread
Looking for a GUI interface to MySQLJamie Kent19 Apr
  • Re: Looking for a GUI interface to MySQLSasha Pachev19 Apr
  • Windows adminstratorStephen H. Kapit19 Apr
    • Get off listScott Alexander19 Apr
    • Windows adminstratorMichael Widenius19 Apr
  • Re: Windows adminstratorPat Sherrill19 Apr
  • Re: Windows adminstratorStephen H. Kapit19 Apr
  • testStephen H. Kapit20 Apr
  • Why I can not change passwdJingyi Zhou20 Apr
  • Re: Why I can not change passwdSasha Pachev20 Apr