List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:March 2 2008 12:19am
Subject:Re: Efficiently storing a directed graph
View as plain text
Kelly,

> I'm not married to using SQL: are there other efficient solutions to
> store directed graphs? Could I hack something up in Perl or Ruby and
> then serialize my in-memory graph to a file (for efficient
> saving/reloading)?

Did you look at Dijkstra's algorithm?

PB
Thread
Efficiently storing a directed graphKelly Jones1 Mar
  • Re: Efficiently storing a directed graphPeter Brawley2 Mar
  • Re: Efficiently storing a directed graphmgainty2 Mar
    • Re: Efficiently storing a directed graphPeter Brawley2 Mar
  • Re: [GENERAL] Efficiently storing a directed graphJoe Conway2 Mar