List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:February 25 2008 5:13pm

> I just got an email from the list robot asking me to confirm my request to
> unsubscribe.  The only problem is, I did not ask to unsubscribe!  Is
> anybody else getting this?

It's possible that you get this because you didn't remove that particular
part of the message when you replied.

When a bot follows the links in these messages, it can trigger the
unsubscribe code...

Martijn Tonies
MS SQL Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
Bogus unsubscribe!Mike Spreitzer25 Feb
  • Re: Bogus unsubscribe!Martijn Tonies25 Feb
    • RE: Bogus unsubscribe!Stephen Sunderlin25 Feb