List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ben Clewett Date:February 20 2008 9:26am
Subject:Re: external mysqldump
View as plain text
I use a specific user (backup) for my backups, therefore user privileges
are not effected.  Is there something like this which you could use?

Andre Hübner wrote:
> Thank you for answering.
> is there a way to do without granting super-privileg?  for security
> reasons i cannot grant too high privileges for normal db-users.
> rights should be limited to own db.
> Thanks
> Andre
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ben Clewett" <ben@stripped>

Thread
external mysqldumpAndre Hübner20 Feb
  • Re: external mysqldumpBen Clewett20 Feb
  • Re: external mysqldumpAndre Hübner20 Feb
    • Re: external mysqldumpBen Clewett20 Feb
  • Re: external mysqldumpAndre Hübner20 Feb
  • Re: external mysqldumpAndre Hübner20 Feb
    • Re: external mysqldumpSimon Elliston Ball20 Feb
  • Re: external mysqldumpAndre Hübner21 Feb