List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:February 11 2008 11:29pm
Subject:Re: Query two different databases for differences
View as plain text
James

 >I'd like to run a query to find the records that
 >are present in one database but not the other.

See 'Compare data in two tables' at
http://www.artfulsoftware.com/infotree/queries.php.

PB

James Eaton wrote:
> I have two different databases on the same 5.0 server that have the
> same tables and structure.  They also have very nearly the same data.
> For one of the tables I'd like to run a query to find the records that
> are present in one database but not the other.  Is this possible and
> what would such a query look like?

Thread
Query two different databases for differencesJames Eaton11 Feb
  • Re: Query two different databases for differencesPeter Brawley12 Feb
  • Re: Query two different databases for differencesJames Eaton12 Feb
    • Re: Query two different databases for differencesBJ Swope12 Feb
    • Re: Query two different databases for differencesPeter Brawley12 Feb