List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:James Eaton Date:February 11 2008 10:28pm
Subject:Query two different databases for differences
View as plain text
I have two different databases on the same 5.0 server that have the same
tables and structure.  They also have very nearly the same data.  For one
of the tables I'd like to run a query to find the records that are present
in one database but not the other.  Is this possible and what would such a
query look like?

Thread
Query two different databases for differencesJames Eaton11 Feb
  • Re: Query two different databases for differencesPeter Brawley12 Feb
  • Re: Query two different databases for differencesJames Eaton12 Feb
    • Re: Query two different databases for differencesBJ Swope12 Feb
    • Re: Query two different databases for differencesPeter Brawley12 Feb