List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:samk Date:February 11 2008 12:20am
Subject:Re: Server Crash
View as plain text
See Thread at: http://www.techienuggets.com/Detail?tx=24273 Posted on behalf of a User

Help! I'm still facing this problem. I can run a check error successfully but when I try
to dump the database using MySQL Administrator halfway through one table the server
crashes. See message at the end. I restart the server run a check error and everything
checks out but it crashes again when I try and do a backup. I'm using Innodb and my
problems appear to have started when I upgraded from 5.0.45 to 5.0.51a. I'm not the
normal Mysql admin, who's currently not available. Please any help would be great.

InnoDB: stored checksum 4292411360, prior-to-4.0.14-form stored checksum 544367987
InnoDB: Page lsn 6553600 4293656593, low 4 bytes of lsn at page end 1869967971
InnoDB: Page number (if stored to page already) 1067590,
InnoDB: space id (if created with >= MySQL-4.1.1 and stored already) 19200
InnoDB: Database page corruption on disk or a failed
InnoDB: file read of page 13375.
InnoDB: You may have to recover from a backup.
InnoDB: It is also possible that your operating
InnoDB: system has corrupted its own file cache
InnoDB: and rebooting your computer removes the
InnoDB: error.
InnoDB: If the corrupt page is an index page
InnoDB: you can also try to fix the corruption
InnoDB: by dumping, dropping, and reimporting
InnoDB: the corrupt table. You can use CHECK
InnoDB: TABLE to scan your table for corruption.
InnoDB: See also InnoDB: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/forcing-recovery.html
InnoDB: about forcing recovery.
InnoDB: Ending processing because of a corrupt database page.