List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:samk Date:February 10 2008 10:42pm
Subject:Server Crash
View as plain text
See Thread at: http://www.techienuggets.com/Detail?tx=24273 Posted on behalf of a User

Hi I'm running 5.0.51a on Windows machine. The server crashes with:

080210 15:56:38  InnoDB: Page checksum 2545965801, prior-to-4.0.14-form checksum
1667729874
InnoDB: stored checksum 1195984440, prior-to-4.0.14-form stored checksum 1416128883
InnoDB: Page lsn 4294918911 4294967295, low 4 bytes of lsn at page end 541878627
InnoDB: Page number (if stored to page already) 962664704,
InnoDB: space id (if created with >= MySQL-4.1.1 and stored already) 4294967295
InnoDB: Database page corruption on disk or a failed
InnoDB: file read of page 13178.
InnoDB: You may have to recover from a backup.
InnoDB: It is also possible that your operating
InnoDB: system has corrupted its own file cache
InnoDB: and rebooting your computer removes the
InnoDB: error.
InnoDB: If the corrupt page is an index page
InnoDB: you can also try to fix the corruption
InnoDB: by dumping, dropping, and reimporting
InnoDB: the corrupt table. You can use CHECK
InnoDB: TABLE to scan your table for corruption.
InnoDB: See also InnoDB: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/forcing-recovery.html
InnoDB: about forcing recovery.
InnoDB: Ending processing because of a corrupt database page.

When I do a error check. I have full backups but when I restore the backup to the original
schema name I get the same problem but when I restore to a new schema name the server
works fine. I have change my programs to use the new schema name but I don't understand
what's causing this problem? I can even delete the original schema name and restore the
backup but it still fails.

Thanks

Thread
Server Crashsamk10 Feb