List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paolo Amodio Date:February 8 2008 9:31pm
Subject:Re: Where are actual databases stored?
View as plain text
Il giorno 08/feb/08, alle ore 22:29, Riccardo Perotti ha scritto:

> On Feb 8, 2008, at 4:02 PM, Paolo Amodio wrote:
>

>> Il giorno 08/feb/08, alle ore 21:55, Riccardo Perotti ha scritto:
>>
>>> Hi all:
>>>
>>> Our sistem crashed and we're trying to recover our data. The disc
>>> is fine but the OS is gone, so I'm trying to get at the actual
>>> mysql databases document. Does anybody know where to look for them
>>> in a *nix system?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Riccardo
>>>
>>> --
>>> perotti@stripped
>>> www.riccardoperotti.com
>>>

>>> --
>>>

>> Usually in
>>
>> /usr/local/mysql/data
>>
>> but it'snt a standard.
>> What's your distro?
>>
>> See you
>>

>> Paolo Amodio
>> dixie@stripped
>> www.dixienet.it
>>

> Yes!
>
> Thank you!!
>
> Riccardo
> --
> perotti@stripped
> www.riccardoperotti.com

de nada

;-)

hasta luego

Paolo Amodio
dixie@stripped
www.dixienet.it

Thread
Where are actual databases stored?Riccardo Perotti8 Feb
  • Re: Where are actual databases stored?Paolo Amodio8 Feb
    • Re: Where are actual databases stored?Wm Mussatto8 Feb
    • If I downgrade MySQL from ver-5 to ver-4. Charles Brown9 Feb
      • Re: If I downgrade MySQL from ver-5 to ver-4.Shawn Green11 Feb
  • Re: Where are actual databases stored?Erik Giberti8 Feb
Re: Where are actual databases stored?Paolo Amodio8 Feb