List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paolo Amodio Date:February 8 2008 9:09pm
Subject:Re: Where are actual databases stored?
View as plain text
Il giorno 08/feb/08, alle ore 21:55, Riccardo Perotti ha scritto:

> Hi all:
>
> Our sistem crashed and we're trying to recover our data. The disc is
> fine but the OS is gone, so I'm trying to get at the actual mysql
> databases document. Does anybody know where to look for them in a
> *nix system?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Riccardo
>
> --
> perotti@stripped
> www.riccardoperotti.com

Usually in

/usr/local/mysql/data

but it'snt a standard.
What's your distro?

See you

Paolo Amodio
dixie@stripped
www.dixienet.it

Thread
Where are actual databases stored?Riccardo Perotti8 Feb
  • Re: Where are actual databases stored?Paolo Amodio8 Feb
    • Re: Where are actual databases stored?Wm Mussatto8 Feb
    • If I downgrade MySQL from ver-5 to ver-4. Charles Brown9 Feb
      • Re: If I downgrade MySQL from ver-5 to ver-4.Shawn Green11 Feb
  • Re: Where are actual databases stored?Erik Giberti8 Feb
Re: Where are actual databases stored?Paolo Amodio8 Feb