List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Riccardo Perotti Date:February 8 2008 8:55pm
Subject:Where are actual databases stored?
View as plain text
Hi all:

Our sistem crashed and we're trying to recover our data. The disc is
fine but the OS is gone, so I'm trying to get at the actual mysql
databases document. Does anybody know where to look for them in a
*nix system?

Thanks,

Riccardo

--
perotti@stripped
www.riccardoperotti.com

Thread
Where are actual databases stored?Riccardo Perotti8 Feb
  • Re: Where are actual databases stored?Paolo Amodio8 Feb
    • Re: Where are actual databases stored?Wm Mussatto8 Feb
    • If I downgrade MySQL from ver-5 to ver-4. Charles Brown9 Feb
      • Re: If I downgrade MySQL from ver-5 to ver-4.Shawn Green11 Feb
  • Re: Where are actual databases stored?Erik Giberti8 Feb
Re: Where are actual databases stored?Paolo Amodio8 Feb