List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:jkraai Date:April 20 1999 4:08pm
Subject:bc math support in MySQL?
View as plain text
Has anyone implemented bc math support?

I'm diving into the docs now to do this and would hate
to carve out a wheel that already exists.

Anybody think this is a really bad idea?  Let me know.

Thanks!

--jim

Thread
bc math support in MySQL?jkraai20 Apr
  • Re: bc math support in MySQL?Jules Bean20 Apr
    • Re: bc math support in MySQL?Tobias Rischer21 Apr
      • Re: bc math support in MySQL?Tobias Rischer21 Apr
    • Re: bc math support in MySQL?Tobias Rischer21 Apr
      • Re: bc math support in MySQL?Jules Bean21 Apr
    • Re: bc math support in MySQL?Fred Read21 Apr
Re: bc math support in MySQL?jkraai20 Apr