List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Charles Brown Date:February 2 2008 5:58pm
Subject:show slave status
View as plain text
Can someone please tell me what is the most effective or preferred
method for monitoring replication in MySQL. Recently, my replication
stopped as a result of duplicate row found in the slave. Therefore, I
would like to monitor and send out an email or alert whenever it is
down.

Every so often, I would logon to MySQl and issue this command: "SHOW
SLAVE STATUS". I would like to automate this process. I would like to
parse the output of this command and look pertinent info such as
"seconds_behind_master"  < 10. If it greater than 10, then I'll send out
an email saying replication is in error.

Charles

immediately.

Thank you.

mysql to mysql conversion toolSharique uddin Ahmed Farooqui29 Jan
  • Re: mysql to mysql conversion toolMartin Gainty29 Jan
    • show slave status Charles Brown2 Feb
      • Re: show slave statusjs2 Feb
        • Re: show slave statusMoon's Father4 Feb
RE: mysql to mysql conversion toolroger.maynard29 Jan