List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:  Date:February 2 2008 12:09am
Subject:Convert Dbase file to mysql and enter data
View as plain text
Hello

I have a dbase3 database that I would like to convert to mysql. After I download mysql
(need a link to a stable version), what do I need to do to create a mysql database with
the dbase fields and then import the data. In addition is there some sort of gui tool
that will allow me to enter data and this uses a insert sql statement (in the background)
to put the data in the database. I know sql but I would like to get a quick jump on it.

Andrew
Thread
Convert Dbase file to mysql and enter dataandrewmchorney2 Feb
  • Re: Convert Dbase file to mysql and enter dataPeter Brawley2 Feb