List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:February 1 2008 3:50am
Subject:Re: Decimal - Maximum is 30
View as plain text
>Postgres has PostGIS
>Oracle has OracleSpatial
>MySQL has ?

OpenGis.

PB

Martin Gainty wrote:
> Michael-
>
> I can certainly understand the upgrade based on the performance advantages
> of MySQL
> What would NASA use for its mapping GIS/Mapping software?
> Postgres has PostGIS
> Oracle has OracleSpatial
> MySQL has ?
>
> Many Thanks for the link
> Martin--

Decimal - Maximum is 30Eli Shemer30 Jan
  • Re: Decimal - Maximum is 30Warren Young30 Jan
RE: Decimal - Maximum is 30Eli Shemer31 Jan
  • Re: Decimal - Maximum is 30Michael Dykman31 Jan
  • Re: Decimal - Maximum is 30Warren Young1 Feb
    • Re: Decimal - Maximum is 30Michael Cole1 Feb
      • Re: Decimal - Maximum is 30Warren Young1 Feb
  • Re: Decimal - Maximum is 30Martin Gainty1 Feb
    • Re: Decimal - Maximum is 30Peter Brawley1 Feb
      • Re: Decimal - Maximum is 30Paul DuBois1 Feb