List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Feris Thia Date:January 31 2008 2:39pm
Subject:Re: Data folder copying problem
View as plain text
Hi Rick,

Thanks... I think I found the answer from your direction. This article
seems the solution to my problem :

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/innodb-backup.html

Thanks !

Feris

On 1/31/08, replies-lists-a1z2-mysql@stripped
<replies-lists-a1z2-mysql@stripped> wrote:
> moving an innodb table is trickier than moving a myisam one. you
> might want to do a search like:
>
>   moving innodb tables site:mysql.com
>
> in google. i think that the first couple of entries will give you
> hints on what you need to do to accomplish this.
>
>    - Rick

Thread
Data folder copying problemFeris Thia31 Jan
  • Re: Data folder copying problemMartijn Tonies31 Jan
    • Re: Data folder copying problemFeris Thia31 Jan