List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Feris Thia Date:January 31 2008 2:14pm
Subject:Re: Data folder copying problem
View as plain text
Hi Martin,

On 1/31/08, Martijn Tonies <m.tonies@stripped> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> By default, InnoDB tables aren't stored in the database folder, but rather
> in it's own table space files.

In fact when I try to drop the database, the server "recognizes"
innodb tables. For example, T1 and T2 are INNODB tables in database
DB1. Then when I try to drop DB1, it issues error "Unknown tables (T1,
T2)".

If InnoDb own its table space... where is it reside ?

Thanks & Regards,

Feris
Thread
Data folder copying problemFeris Thia31 Jan
  • Re: Data folder copying problemMartijn Tonies31 Jan
    • Re: Data folder copying problemFeris Thia31 Jan