List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Feris Thia Date:January 31 2008 2:00pm
Subject:Data folder copying problem
View as plain text
Hi all,

I have 2 database folder that being copied directly from a remote
server and sent to me. That databases contains both MYISAM and INNODB
tables.

After I received the data, I try to restored it by copying that
folders to my server. The problem is, only MYISAM tables are being
recognized. How come ? I check mysql server storage engine status and
INNODB is being enabled and active.

Then I try to drop those databases, but every drop attempt will cause
"unknown tables ... " error.

Is my restoration problem has to do with some user permission or it is a bug ?

For your information, both the database server use mysql
5.0.45-community-nt version.

Regards,

Feris
Thread
Data folder copying problemFeris Thia31 Jan
  • Re: Data folder copying problemMartijn Tonies31 Jan
    • Re: Data folder copying problemFeris Thia31 Jan