List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:January 27 2008 6:03pm
Subject:Re: comapring schemas
View as plain text
Hello Jonathan,

> I still find it hard to believe there is no such tool... I am new to the
> MySQL world, but in SQL Server its really hard to live without it. I work
> for a company that develops such tools for sql server
> (http://www.nobhillsoft.com) I was just wondering if it will be worth the
> effort to just develop one...

There are such tools already, it's also a tool included with our database
development tool Database Workbench ( www.upscene.com )

Martijn Tonies
MS SQL Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
comapring schemasJonathan Sion27 Jan
  • Re: comapring schemasBaron Schwartz27 Jan
    • RE: comapring schemasJonathan Sion27 Jan
  • Re: comapring schemasMartijn Tonies27 Jan