List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonathan Sion Date:January 27 2008 5:56am
Subject:comapring schemas
View as plain text
Hi,

I was wondering: is there a popular tool for MySQL to compare and sync two
different database? I would think there would be one, since everyone who
develops in MySQL would need one. (anyone who has more than a single
environment, and I assume that would mean every single business that has,
say, development and production environment) SQL Server and other databases
got tons of such tools. could it be that no one has developed one for MySQL?

 And if so, how do developers usually do it?

Thanks

Jonathan

Thread
comapring schemasJonathan Sion27 Jan
  • Re: comapring schemasBaron Schwartz27 Jan
    • RE: comapring schemasJonathan Sion27 Jan
  • Re: comapring schemasMartijn Tonies27 Jan