List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mário Gamito Date:January 21 2008 10:07am
Subject:Newbie: A single number
View as plain text
Hi,

I'm trying to get a single number out of a SELECT statement:

SELECT comment_approved, COUNT(comment_agent) from wp_comments WHERE
comment_agent LIKE '%Linux%' OR comment_approved=0 GROUP by comment_approved

But instead i get two rows:

|------------------------------------------
|comment_approved | COUNT (comment_agent) |
|------------------------------------------
|0                |                     1 |
|------------------------------------------
|1                |                    47 |
|-----------------------------------------|

I've Google about it but found no answer (my bad, probably).

What I want is to have just 47 as a result of the SELECT.

Any help would be appreciated.

Warm regards,
Mário Gamito
Thread
Newbie: A single numberMário Gamito21 Jan
  • Re: Newbie: A single numberSebastian Mendel21 Jan
    • Re: Newbie: A single numberMário Gamito21 Jan
      • Re: Newbie: A single numberJoerg Bruehe23 Jan
  • Re: Newbie: A single numberMichael Cole21 Jan
    • Re: Newbie: A single numberMário Gamito21 Jan
  • Re: Newbie: A single numberAndy Wallace21 Jan