List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Olaf Stein Date:January 17 2008 5:27pm
Subject:Re: Sun and mysql - sorry
View as plain text
I guess Ford is not a GM brand.
Just substitute Ford with a GM brand

On 1/17/08 12:23 PM, "Olaf Stein" <olaf.stein@stripped>
wrote:

> I understand the marketing and hype thing.
> I still have a hard time believing that the net worth is actually that high.
> I guess we will see in 10 years or so...
>
> Maybe facebook should by GM, Ford can use some of that hype
>

> On 1/17/08 12:19 PM, "Mark Leith" <mleith@stripped> wrote:
>
>> Olaf Stein wrote:
>>> I am not judging this move by mysql, as long as it stays open source, this
>>> is probably good for the product itself.
>>>
>>> I just think it is weird that a pure entertainment website (admittedly with
>>> lots of users) is estimated at so much more than a software company.
>>>

>> Two words:
>>
>> Marketing Potential.
>>
>> :)

----------------------------------------- Confidentiality Notice:
The following mail message, including any attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. The recipient is responsible to
maintain the confidentiality of this information and to use the
information only for authorized purposes. If you are not the
intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the
intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any review, use,
disclosure, distribution, copying, printing, or action taken in
reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message. Thank you.
Thread
Sun and mysqlOlaf Stein17 Jan
  • RE: Sun and mysqlJay Blanchard17 Jan
  • Re: Sun and mysqlPeter17 Jan
    • Re: Sun and mysqlOlaf Stein17 Jan
      • valuation tangent (was Re: Sun and mysql)Ofer Inbar17 Jan
      • RE: [SPAM] - Re: Sun and mysql - Email found in subjectjmacaranas17 Jan
  • Re: Sun and mysqlBarry Newton17 Jan
    • Re: Sun and mysqlOlaf Stein17 Jan
      • Re: Sun and mysqlMartijn Tonies17 Jan
      • Re: Sun and mysqlMark Leith17 Jan
        • Re: Sun and mysqlOlaf Stein17 Jan
          • Re: Sun and mysql - sorryOlaf Stein17 Jan
  • Re: Sun and mysqlMartijn Tonies17 Jan