List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:January 17 2008 5:20pm
Subject:Re: Sun and mysql
View as plain text

> I am not judging this move by mysql, as long as it stays open source, this
> is probably good for the product itself.
>
> I just think it is weird that a pure entertainment website (admittedly
with
> lots of users) is estimated at so much more than a software company.

Much bigger market :-)

Ability to "hype" something?

Martijn Tonies
MS SQL Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
Sun and mysqlOlaf Stein17 Jan
  • RE: Sun and mysqlJay Blanchard17 Jan
  • Re: Sun and mysqlPeter17 Jan
    • Re: Sun and mysqlOlaf Stein17 Jan
      • valuation tangent (was Re: Sun and mysql)Ofer Inbar17 Jan
      • RE: [SPAM] - Re: Sun and mysql - Email found in subjectjmacaranas17 Jan
  • Re: Sun and mysqlBarry Newton17 Jan
    • Re: Sun and mysqlOlaf Stein17 Jan
      • Re: Sun and mysqlMartijn Tonies17 Jan
      • Re: Sun and mysqlMark Leith17 Jan
        • Re: Sun and mysqlOlaf Stein17 Jan
          • Re: Sun and mysql - sorryOlaf Stein17 Jan
  • Re: Sun and mysqlMartijn Tonies17 Jan