List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Toby Douglass Date:January 16 2008 2:40pm
Subject:database theory book recommendations?
View as plain text
I'm currently applying for a developer job with mySQL.

I want to improve my database theory knowledge.

Any book recommendations?

Searching on-line is surprisingly unhelpful; the only things I've found so
far which looks half-sensible are "Database is Depth" by Chris Date, and
"Expert mySQL" by Charles A. Bell (which looks more practical rather than
theoretical).

Thread
database theory book recommendations?Toby Douglass16 Jan
  • Re: database theory book recommendations?Olaf Stein16 Jan
  • Re: database theory book recommendations?Baron Schwartz16 Jan
    • Re: database theory book recommendations?mos16 Jan
  • Re: database theory book recommendations?Martijn Tonies16 Jan