List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dušan Pavlica Date:January 16 2008 10:02am
Subject:Re: Lost Connection each hour :(
View as plain text
MAS! napsal(a):
>> can you post values of wait_timeout and interactive_timeout
>> variables. You can get them from SHOW VARIABLES output. If they are
>> set to 3600 (1 hour in secs), set them to something bigger like one
>> week and then you will see if it helps or not. You can read more about
>
> +--------------------------+-------+
> | Variable_name            | Value |
> +--------------------------+-------+
> | connect_timeout          | 5     |
> | delayed_insert_timeout   | 300   |
> | innodb_lock_wait_timeout | 50    |
> | interactive_timeout      | 28800 |
> | net_read_timeout         | 30    |
> | net_write_timeout        | 60    |
> | slave_net_timeout        | 3600  |
> | table_lock_wait_timeout  | 50    |
> | wait_timeout             | 28800 |
> +--------------------------+-------+
>
> :( may be I have to increase the net_% variables?

I don't think that slave_net_timeout can cause you those problems but
you can increase its value and you will see if it  it helps or not. But
read about those timeouts anyway. Also try to look at:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/gone-away.html

Dusan
Thread
Lost Connection each hour :(MAS!15 Jan
  • Re: Lost Connection each hour :(Moon's Father16 Jan
    • Re: Lost Connection each hour :(MAS!16 Jan
      • Re: Lost Connection each hour :(Moon's Father16 Jan
        • Re: Lost Connection each hour :(MAS!16 Jan
          • Re: Lost Connection each hour :(Moon's Father16 Jan
      • Re: Lost Connection each hour :(Baron Schwartz16 Jan
  • Re: Lost Connection each hour :(Dušan Pavlica16 Jan
    • Re: Lost Connection each hour :(MAS!16 Jan
      • Re: Lost Connection each hour :(Dušan Pavlica16 Jan
  • Re: Lost Connection each hour :(Matthias Witte17 Jan