List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dušan Pavlica Date:January 16 2008 8:59am
Subject:Re: Lost Connection each hour :(
View as plain text
Marco,

can you post values of wait_timeout and interactive_timeout variables.
You can get them from SHOW VARIABLES output. If they are set to 3600 (1
hour in secs), set them to something bigger like one week and then you
will see if it helps or not. You can read more about those timeouts also
in manual.

HTH,
Dusan

MAS! napsal(a):
> Can anyone help me to understand why my site (php 4.4.2 / ubuntu
> dapper) loose all connections to mysql server when /etc/cron/hourly
> starts? (there are no process to start hourly, the directory is empty)
>
> I have heavvy web/apache2 traffic on my site and that is not so nice
> for my users..
>
> thank you in advance
>
> regards
>
> marco

Thread
Lost Connection each hour :(MAS!15 Jan
  • Re: Lost Connection each hour :(Moon's Father16 Jan
    • Re: Lost Connection each hour :(MAS!16 Jan
      • Re: Lost Connection each hour :(Moon's Father16 Jan
        • Re: Lost Connection each hour :(MAS!16 Jan
          • Re: Lost Connection each hour :(Moon's Father16 Jan
      • Re: Lost Connection each hour :(Baron Schwartz16 Jan
  • Re: Lost Connection each hour :(Dušan Pavlica16 Jan
    • Re: Lost Connection each hour :(MAS!16 Jan
      • Re: Lost Connection each hour :(Dušan Pavlica16 Jan
  • Re: Lost Connection each hour :(Matthias Witte17 Jan